The Gate decided to dust off the gig machine for a unique one off instalment: The Gate Presents 'Improvised Collisions'
This night featured some incredible musicians from Sydney (and beyond!) - mostly ones that have participated in The Gate over its history - to create a unique night of improvised collaborations.
• JAMES BLACKWOOD (Valar)
• REECE COOPER (Bon Chat, Bon Rat)
• DAN CUNNINGHAM (Parades, Light Giant)
• ALEX DAWSON (Alex Hoax, Elizabeth Rose, Urthboy)
• ADRIAN ELMER (Telafonica)
• TIM FITZ
• WADE GILMOUR (TFT Records)
• PETER HOLLO (Raven, Fourplay)
• MICHAEL SCARPIN (Parades, Light Giant)
+ more to be announced...
DJs and an assortment of mayhem for maximum party.
All proceeds will be donated to Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) and Red Cross.
The background artwork was created from continuously distorting a photo of smoke until it changed into an array of different compositions. From there I arranged them to look like brushstrokes that were clashing.